Learn something new or optimize what you have
These workshops are designed for the DIY Entrepreneur, Technical VA or anyone that needs to implement various aspects of an online business.
Here’s how they work:
- Sign-up + pay for a workshop
- You’ll be sent your pre-workshop homework
- Complete your homework (this is mandatory to attend the session)
- Attend your 2-hour group session and get it done!
I’m so excited to be adding this new offering to the business. Limited to 6 participants for each session.
April – (Workshop Full)
How to Create + Offer Lead Magnets
How to Align Your Offerings With Your Ideal Customer
Registration opening April 16th.
How to Optimize Your Facebook Business Page
Registration opening May 14th.
Upcoming Workshop Themes
- Customer research
- Freebie + Lead Magnets
- Onboarding + Offboarding Clients
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Branding + Website design
- Membership websites
- Online courses
- Social media
- Email Marketing – list building
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Project Management, Staffing + Team Growth
- User Experience, Service Design + Website Accessibility
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the workshop homework?
Your homework for each workshop starts with the ‘Done for You’ kit for the workshop topic. These kits are also available in the store to be purchased and implemented without group or individual coaching.
How long will the homework take?
This depends on which workshop you’re interested in attending. The estimated pre-work will be included in the individual workshop descriptions (post beta launch mode).
How many people will be in the workshop?
Each workshop is limited to 6 attendees. This ensures I can give you the focused attention during our 2-hour time together in the group session.